No pets are allowed on the site of Patinage en forêt.
Skating through the forest is on private land. Anyone with unpleasant behavior may be expelled from the site. Access can be denied indefinitely without any refund.
Aggressive behavior is strictly prohibited. All hate speech, threats, violence and / or assault will not be tolerated under penalty of expulsion without refund and / or prosecution.
Indecent behavior is strictly prohibited under penalty of expulsion without refund and / or prosecution.
For your safety, the ice path and snowshoe trail may be temporarily closed under certain weather conditions. The site will re-open as soon as safe operations can be assured. Also, events may be canceled or shortened because of inclement weather.
For your safety, the ice and snowshoe trail could temporarily cease operations and / or cause the trails to close prematurely or prevent it from opening. As soon as the closure is confirmed, the website will be updated. Please check the website before visiting Skating Through the Forest on days when the weather is uncertain.
Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather and any premature closure.
- Limited quantities of daily tickets. Secure your visit by booking online.
- You will be able to purchase your tickets, up to the same day, via our online store depending on availability.
- Tickets sold online are for a specific day and are therefore final sales. They cannot be cancelled, transferred, refunded or compensated.
Season Pass Replacement
If you need to replace your lost or stolen season pass, the fee is $ 6.
- Limited quantity.
- Season passes include unlimited visits to the site on regular operating days (special events not included).
- Season pass holders are required to present their card at the entrance and/or upon request from a Patinage en forêt employee. Additional photo identification may also be required. Refusal to present this identification may result in expulsion from the site and/or revocation of the pass.
- If you need to replace your lost or stolen season pass, the fee is $6.
- Expires March 2023.
Special events (Torchlight evening)
- Limited quantity
- Tickets sold online are for a specific day and event and are therefore final sales. They cannot be cancelled, transferred, refunded or compensated.
- However, if Patinage en forêt management has to close the site due to weather conditions, you will have the option of a date change for the same event or a refund. You will be notified by email.
*Accompanying person must purchase a ticket to enter the site.
CANTEEN - CASH ONLY
We have a canteen, where you will find soup, chili, hot dog, homemade beavertail, hot chocolate, coffee etc.
There are benches outside where you can bring your lunch.
Also, since your ticket is valid for the day, you can go out to eat and then come back to skate!
All food and beverages are not permitted on the trails.
For safety reasons, Skating Through the Forest prohibits the following elements on the site:
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Multi-tool pocket knives;
- Pocket knives or any other similar item regardless of the size;
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (drones);
- Hockey stick and other similar accessories.
Guests must exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while on the trails. Guests must obey all oral and written warnings by any of our team members. Guests are not permitted to enter any restricted areas. Personal items that are lost must be reported to one of our employees. We will make every effort to retrieve lost articles after normal operating hours. Guests entering restricted areas may be required to leave the site without refund or compensation
For safety reasons, Patinage en forêt reserves the right to carry out checks and verify the contents of any bag or container entering the trails.
Anyone refusing this verification could be refused access to the park.
Please note that parking space availability is on a ‘first come first served’ basis. The number of places available may vary depending on traffic.
Illicit substances, alcohol and cannabis
Possession, sale and / or consumption of illegal substances (drugs) is strictly prohibited on Patinage en forêt property under penalty of eviction (without reimbursement or compensation) and / or prosecution. In addition, the sale and / or consumption of cannabis is prohibited on the Skating in the forest site and within a radius of 9 meters from the site.
It is strictly forbidden to be in the possession of alcoholic beverages and / or cannabis on the site. Anyone who shows signs of intoxication (impaired faculties) and / or exhibiting disturbing behavior could be refused access to the site and / or be expelled without reimbursement or compensation.
Anyone who commits theft, fraud or any criminal code violation on Patinage en forêt property will be evicted without refund and / or will be prosecuted.
Anyone who commits acts of vandalism or damage to Patinage en forêt property (breakage, graffiti, etc.) will be evicted without reimbursement or compensation and / or will be prosecuted.
Sale and solicitation are strictly prohibited on Patinage en forêt property, unless authorized by the administration.
Overtaking in a queue is prohibited under penalty of expulsion from the site without refund or compensation. It is also forbidden to smoke in the queues or on the trails.
For safety reasons, guests are not allowed to circulate in areas reserved for employees and must respect danger zones.
Skating in the forest cannot be held responsible for accidents or losses that may occur to any person.
NB : In all cases of infringement, the offender could be expelled without reimbursement or compensation and / or be the subject of criminal and / or civil proceedings against the latter. In addition, a ban on access to the site could be served on the persons concerned.